India is one of the most sought after destination of the globe for vacation; it has all kinds of tourism that one can expect like pilgrimage tour, wildlife, yoga, theme tours, medical tours and many more such exciting tours. With such a variety of options available it is important that you decide on the places that you want to visit. As soon as you land in this country you will be greeted with warm hospitality. But before you make your much anticipated travel to India it is important that you follow some tips.
• It is always important to book your travel through an India travel agent to have a very peaceful and hassle free travel. India is a vast country and there is lot many things to see and experience. It is always advisable that you consult with your India travel agent and discuss your budget and the places of your preference to the agent so that they can come up with a customised India tour packages for you. Since there are such wide varieties to explore, it literally becomes impossible to travel to India without a guide and your India travel agent double ups as your guide.
• Before you travel to India, it is best that you do a thorough research on the net about the particular place that you want to visit. It is always better to know about the place that you are visiting. India is a land of diversity and home to various cultures and dialects, knowing about the place beforehand will always help you to have a smooth travel.
• There are many religions which are followed in India like Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, Sikhism and Buddhism. Every religion has own faiths, believes and codes of conduct. Hence it is important that you know the codes of conducts before you visit places of religious importance. Ask your India travel agent to update you on the same. For example, if you visit a Gurudwara covering the head for both men and women is mandatory. As a tourist you might not know many such details, so always do a research on the net or else ask your India travel agent.
• Always plan your trip way ahead of your travelling date. It is better to book your travel way ahead as this would help you from last minute blunders. Many times it is a possibility that if you do last minute bookings you might not get hotel that you always desired to stay, specially if you are travelling during peak season. Hence book your trip well ion advance.
• Always set a budget for your vacation as this helps you to target exactly the kind of places and hotels that fits your budget moreover the India travel agency can also customise your entire trip within that budget.
Aid to Artisans
India is known all over the world for its diversified culture and communities. The most amazing part of Indian culture is its art. Art dwells at every home in rural India. There is a specialty about every single state…that art sets each of them apart from the other. Cottage industry is the lifeblood of rural India’s economy and creativity runs through the veins of every Indian.
Every state in India has its own kind of art that is nurtured and practiced by artisans living there. Unfortunately not all these artisans enjoy favorable living conditions and fail to get a better life. The underprivileged and deprived artisans in India hardly can afford to earn a livelihood. They work hard for minimum price that they get for their products. Not much is done to improve the conditions for these artisans. However, some non-profit organizations are coming up with their helping hand to support these underprivileged artisans living in various parts of rural India.
Some non-profit organizations in India work for the better of the artisan community in India. They are trying to provide a business platform to these artisans where they can showcase their products. Some of these organizations have also gone ahead to attract international market for exhibiting their products. However, a lot is remaining to be done but the start is quite promising. People from all countries should support these Non-profit organizations for the Artisans in India. The underprivileged artisans in India are now getting a global platform to showcase their talent and hence earn money.
Three Steps to Reducing Fear of Coronavirus
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread, many people are feeling powerless, unsafe and downright terrified about what may be coming. We want to take action, to take back control, but we don’t know what to do. So our fears magnify, making us less rational, and this puts added stress on our bodies at a time when we all want to be strong.
Fear itself is very like a virus. It replicates, and it passes from person to person. Fear breeds panic. This not only undermines us as individuals, but also sabotages the mechanics of society, which now more than ever needs to be efficient.
However, if you know how to reduce your fear, this keeps your mind clear, promotes wellbeing and helps those around you to remain calm too. It’s a win-win situation! We have to wait and trust in science to solve the physical problem, but we absolutely do have control over the mental and emotional aspects, even in extreme circumstances.
So, how do you do this, when your fears are intense and out of control?
Here are my three steps to reducing your fear and maintaining your calm in times of crisis:
1) The first step is to pull back your power; this is a technique I teach to promote calm and reduce anxiety in many situations. You can learn this very easily.
Close your eyes, take a few slow breaths, and allow yourself to become aware of any fear or anxiety you are feeling – maybe it’s a fear of the virus itself, fear about a report you just heard on the news, or fear for consequences to yourself or your loved-ones. Picture that fear outside of your body, out in the world.
Now imagine a wire running between your chest and the source of your fear. On the wire is threaded a brightly coloured ball, like a beach ball. This is the ball of your power and at the moment your fear has the power and you are powerless.
In your mind’s eye, reach out, grab that ball and pull it along the wire right back into your chest, focusing intently on the ball as you do so – the focus is very important. Now keep your focus on the ball of power within your chest. Hold that focus for as long as you can.
As you do this, you get your power back, and your fear loses its power over you. You will begin to feel calm returning, and your mind will relax.
2) Now that your mind is calmer, it is time to create a new empowering mindset. Deep in our subconscious minds are ancestral fears around plague, and these old patterns have been triggering within us. Our subconscious minds do not understand that things have changed since then.
The truth is that the Coronavirus is thankfully NOT plague as our ancestors knew it. Our living conditions and our scientific expertise are light-years away from those times. We have many factors in our favour which make direct comparisons with the past inappropriate. Yes, we have a global challenge, but we are resourceful and have brilliant minds capable of finding a solution. As you continue to breathe gently, imagine breathing in these truths and breathing out all those old ancestral understandings that have been triggered within you. Imagine your subconscious mind being updated with accurate 21st century information.
3) Finally, bring in the understanding that the more you keep your fears in check, the lower your body’s stress will be, and the better you will be able to deal with this threat and any other. Taking this action to reduce your fear and anxiety really does keep you safer. Hold that understanding in your mind for a few moments and then open your eyes and carry on with your day.
Go through this procedure each time your fears start to grow. It only takes a couple of minutes but it can have a profoundly beneficial effect on your mental and emotional wellbeing.
When you take action to pull your power back from the fear, your mind feels safer and clearer, your anxiety and stress reduce, and you are in a much better state to deal with the situation.
Just as fear replicates, so does calm. When you hold this positive mindset, you will help others to do the same, and this is in turn will help us all create the best possible outcome in this challenging time.
Transportation For Your Italy Vacation
When most people travel, transportation is a primary concern. How do you get from the airport to your hotel? How do you see all the sights that the destination has to offer? What if you are traveling in a large group? What about public transportation? If you are traveling to or through Italy, there are several options for transportation.
Many international flights arrive in Rome, so in planning your transportation needs you need to start from there. When you arrive at the airport, you can rent a car from one of the several car rental companies. In addition to local companies, there are the international names such as Hertz and Enterprise, so you should be able to reserve your vehicle online in advance and have it waiting for you at the airport.
There are 2 airports in Rome – Fiumicino and Ciampino airport. Buses and shuttles depart from the airport arrival area about every hour and can take you to the Termini Station which is the central train station. From there you should be able to connect to all other parts of Italy. Public transportation, although it requires some advance planning, is always the cheapest option for your Italy vacation. You may also want to learn some Italian words in case you get lost and need directions or need some help.
If your hotel is near the airport or is in Rome, you may also consider taking a cab. They are known as “taxis,” and most drivers speak English and can even serve as your tour guide if you choose. You may take a taxi out of Rome if your Italian vacation is starting outside the city. If your budget allows, there are limo services at the airports that can serve your transportation needs when you arrive. If you are traveling in a large group, you probably want to rent a van (at least to get to your hotel from the airport). After that, you can plan to join a guided tour as a group, but its best to reserve tickets or space in advance if you want your group to stay together.
To see all the sights that Italy has to offer, you will do best by signing up for a guided tour. With very knowledgeable and friendly tour guides, your Italian vacation can be greatly enhanced by choosing this option. There are walking tours, full day tours, night tours, budget tours and luxury tours. If you are in Italy for a very specific sight, you would probably want to do a walking tour. The tour guides on those tours give a more detailed presentation as you walk through the sight and some of them know little-known facts that are hard to find or read anywhere else. Most tour guides speak English, but you want to be sure before signing up.
No matter where you go in Italy, transportation is key to getting you to and from your destination. Choosing the right one for your Italian vacation should a top priority when planning your trip.